Effective date: 2021
We process personal data when we deal with it in any way, such as when we collect, record, store, delete, destroy, organize, alter, disclose or send data, or use it in any other way.
Data controller means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of such processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for its nomination may be provided for by Union or Member State law.
Sensitive personal data
Special categories of personal data which is particularly sensitive in relation to fundamental rights, including but not limited to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, genetic data, biometric data, health-related data, data related to person’s sexual orientation.
Personal Data We Collect:
- Data that you provide directly when you sign up for, or use, our services. This data typically consists of name, residential and billing address, phone numbers, email address, Skype handle and other contact information. We also receive data you share with us in your verbal and written communication during the time of our engagement, such as program- and service-related data, self-assessment data and more.
- User credentials, such as user name, password, password hints and similar security information used to create an account and authenticate users of our products and services.
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, country, and language preference, as far as relevant for our engagement.
- Payment data, such as credit card details and billing address.
- Device data, such as type of device, IP address, location and related data.
- Usage data, such as the web pages you access, the time spent on our website, and the resources you download.
How we use your personal data
We use your personal information to provide information about ourselves and our products and services, to give you access to certain areas on our website as required for your program participation, to contact you about your programs, purchases, invoices, payments, to provide customer service, and to detect and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you.
Marketing and advertising
We use the data we collect for marketing or advertising purposes to send you content, promotional messages, and information about products, services, or events.
Security, compliance and enforcement
We use the data we collect for security, compliance, and enforcement purposes.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We do not share any personal data. We never share, sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes. Disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our client and user agreements, to facilitate our marketing and advertising, or to prevent and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our policies. You are free to unsubscribe from any of our email marketing campaigns and we make that process easy. Once unsubscribed, your information, unless you have subscribed to or purchased our services or programs, will be deleted permanently from our records.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take the appropriate steps to protect your personal information. These steps aim to reduce the risks of loss, unauthorized access and disclosure.
How Your Data Is Collected
Your data is collected through PayPal, by phone or by email.
Life Above the Line LLC